Terms Of Service
Welcome to Floating Notes! We provide the services to you subject to the following conditions. If you use Floating Notes Service (as described below), you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
The Terms of Service constitutes a contract between Floating Notes and you. If you do not agree to these Terms, you do not have the right to access or use our Service.
- The Service: Any website, mobile application, desktop application and web application made available by Floating Notes.
- Content: Any text, images, audio and other data you decide to input or store in Floating Notes.
- User: Any text, images, audio and other data you decide to input or store in Floating Notes.
3. Your Content
- You warrant to Floating Notes that you have the legal right and authority to input and upload the content you submit to Floating Notes.
- You grant Floating Notes permission to process, store, display, perform and distribute your Content.
- You grant Floating Notes permission to modify your content for technical purposes, for example, but not limited to, adapting the content for properly visualization in certain devices or data compression for optimizing network traffic.
- You grant Floating Notes a license to display, perform, modify, store and distribute any Content you upload that is protected by intellectual property rights. You agree this license is royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide and irrevocable during the time the Content is stored with Floating Notes. You also grant Floating Notes to make the Content available to, and pass these rights along to, others with whom Floating Notes has contractual relationships in relation to enable the Service to the user.
- Floating Notes has the right to not accept, store, display any Content.
- You grant Floating Notes the right to permit access to your content to third parties if it is necessary to comply with Floating Notes legal obligations.
4. About modifications of The Service
- You agree that Floating Notes has the right, in our sole discretion, to modify the Service, add or remove features in order to improve the Service.
- We reserve the right to limit your access to certain features and add other limitations at any time without previous notice.
- You agree that Floating Notes may at some point prevent you from accessing your content or using certain features, and agree that Floating Notes has no responsibility or liability for such actions.
- You agree that Floating Notes has no responsibility or liability for any failure, including without limitation, the deletion of your Content.
5. In-App Purchases
Floating Notes offers different products such as Floating Notes Ads Free or Floating Notes Pro subscription that you can buy using Google Play In-App Purchase System. You agree that:
- If you make any In-App Purchases, then Google Play terms of service applicable to In-App Purchases will also apply.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to replace or repair the relevant In-App Purchase or are unable to do so within a reasonable period of time and without significant inconvenience to you, we will authorise the Google Play to refund you an amount up to the cost of the relevant In-App Purchase.
- You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes are handled by the Google Play from whose platform you downloaded the app and are governed by the Google Play terms of service. If you have any payment related issues with In-App Purchases, then you need to contact the Google Play directly.
- You agree that Subscriptions are automatically charged each billing period (whether weekly, monthly, annually, or another period) unless you previously cancel your subscription.
More information about how you may be able to switch off and/or manage In-App Purchases using your device may be set out in the Google Play terms of Service.
6. Usage by underage
Floating notes is not intended to be used by minors, thus you are only allowed to use Floating Notes if you reached legal age of majority where you live.
- You agree Floating Notes is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort as a result of any interaction you make with any advertisement presented in the Service.
- Any commercial transaction and legal obligations related to your interaction with advertisement are solely between you and such advertisers.
8. Floating Notes Ads Free version
- You accept Floating Notes Ads Free has exactly the same features as Floating Notes Free version with the only difference that no third party ads are displayed anywhere in the application.
- You accept Floating Notes is in any case granted to inform you about new features or different Floating Notes plans that might be of your interest, and you accept not to consider those suggestions as ads.
9. Floating Notes Pro version
This section applies to subscriptors of Floating Notes Pro. If you are subscriber of such plan you also agree to these terms:
- Closing your Account: You can close and deactivate your Floating Note account whenever you want, for any or no reason. There are some steps you need to follow in order to close your account and we will guide you when you decide to close your account. You need to contact us using the contact information presented in this document and we will help you to close your account. If you are subscribed to one or more of our subscriptions, you will also need to cancel your subscription.
All content included on the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Floating Notes or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Floating Notes, with copyright authorship for this collection by Floating Notes, and protected by international copyright laws.
11. Trade Marks
Floating Notes trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Floating Notes, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Floating Notes. All other trademarks not owned by Floating Notes or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Floating Notes or its subsidiaries.
12. Applicable law and disputes
By using the Service, you agree that the Spanish law, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Floating Notes or its associates. Any dispute between you (the User) and Floating Notes shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Spain, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in Spanish courts. This Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms of Service at any time. If important changes are made you’ll be notified and asked for your consent, which you are free to whether accept or stop using the Service.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
FLOATING NOTES SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FLOATING NOTES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SERVICE. FLOATING NOTES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR ALL ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, FLOATING NOTES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FLOATING NOTES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM FLOATING NOTES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FLOATING NOTES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.